Because of the COVID-19 pandemic and the orders of the govenenor, we are still uncertain as to what our season will look like. The Board is considering all options including postponing the start of the season.

At this time, we are asking parents interested in having their child play next year to please complete the information on the google form below. There is no deposit required at this time.

If we need to limit the number of players or the number of teams, we will accept players on a first come, first serve basis from this list.

If you have any questions, please email